lunes, 9 de noviembre de 2015

Sending love to a loveling mother

I hope you are feeling well, and that all your dreams come true.
Sending love to you,...


I have coloured the pretty digi stamp with copic markers, for a mum expecting a baby but she is expecting without knowing her baby sex. So, I choosed greens and browns with a touch of greys. I added a touch of pink and red colours with the flower patterned paper, the enamels, the chipboard enveloppe and the "Pampy" company die cuts, becouse my friend loves pink.

I hope you like it!

Copic colours
  • Hair: E39, E37,E35
  • Shirt: YG00,YG0000
  • Baby's clothes: W7, W5, W3
  • Pillow:C5,C3,C1, C00
  • Skin:E13,E11,E00,E000; E04 for lips, R22, R20 for blush.
  • Background: E51, E53
Challenges
Crafts and Me, Challenge blog. November: fall, autumn colours
 
Materials





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.