viernes, 24 de junio de 2016

Cropped Aurora Wings Image

Time for a challenge in Stamps by Aurora Wings Facebook group. We have to crop one of her images.




I have chosen her ice cream sundae sprite, so delicious digi in summer time! It has been colored with copic skech markers, and I divided the image in two in order to create my composition. I didn't want to lost the sprite, but I think the half right of the digi (you can see it at the left in the card) is perfect for summer cards.
I shadow the background with my E50 copic, as well as the caramel . The biscuits are colored with the E30 family, and the red tones with R56, R27, R22. The greens are YG17, YG13, YG11. The C family for the glass and Viva Decor (Cream) pen for the sugar topping.

Challenges


2 comentarios:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card! Now i feel like having ice cream sundae.Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an attitude.

    Regards,
    Shamita
    (https://spiralcreativity.blogspot.com)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ResponderEliminar

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.