miércoles, 22 de junio de 2016

Notebook for a woman, Aurora Wings digi stamp

For some time now, I love to play with my mixed media products. I show you a new notebook that I design last days but with a beautiful Aurora Wings' digi stamp, Flower Maiden.




This time I have worked a lot coloring the beautiful long, curly hair of this beautiful image of a woman. I love the flowers between the hair and the shadows and the contrast of the layers.


I sewed a lot in this project: all around the papers you can see a stitched line of shiny golden thread. I used a glittered pink paper as image background, and a shiny patterned paper from the collection "Paper Flowers" from First Edition. You can see a list of materials below.


I love to play with my cristal beads, and again I designed a charm for this notebook. I love the blue color of the notebook sheets and the contrast with the red and pink colors of the flowers. 


De un tiempo aquí me encanta volver a utilizar mis materiales para trabajos mixed media en mis proyectos con imágenes copic. Así que vuelvo a enseñaros hoy una libreta, esta vez para una mujer, con un montón de técnicas mixed media, y con una preciosa imagen de Aurora Wings (Flower Maiden), con un cabello espectacular en el que se superponen flores, hojas, capullos y perlas. 

Con tanta profusión de elementos y tanto volumen que he querido dar al trabajo, no ha sido difícil superponer capas de elementos brillantes, como el papel de purpurina rosado sobre el que cosí la imagen con hilo dorado, o el papel lleno de brillos de la colección "Paper Flowers" de First Edition. No han faltado toques de pasta de embossing con distintas plantillas (stencils) o "microbeads" de color verde pegadas con gel multi-medium. Varios tonos de distintos perladores (dorados, perlados y rosas), mezclados con manchas de tinta de Heidi Swapp verde y mucho color.

Podeis ver una lista del material utilizado en la parte inferior de esta entrada. Espero que os guste, es un trabajo muy recargado pero también, distinto a lo que solía hacer hasta ahora.

Challenges
Materiales




5 comentarios:

  1. Oh my this is such a nice image and coloured perfectly, Faboulas embellishments and make a lovely book.
    Thank you for sharing with Fussy and Fancy.
    Best wishes
    Jules xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a beautiful book. Thankyou so much for sharing with us at LOC. Good Luck..Genny DTxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is beautiful. You have coloured her so skilfully. The colours are stunning.
    Glad you dropped it onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love all of the details you have added to this! So much great texture and the colors are gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for our Lots of Layers challenge.

    ResponderEliminar

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.