jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2016

Autumn colors, a tag with an Alicia Bel stamp

It is said that Autumn paints in colors that Summer has never seen. What a beautiful words to describe the variety of colors that leaves brings to the Earth in this season.




I tried to reflect these colors in the tag that I show you today. Again, I used a beautiful digi from Alicia Bel, "Hada de la creatividad".


I loved to play with a funny colored hair. I think it is so beautiful too.

Green: G29 - G28 - G05
Orange: R08 - R05 - Y19
Red: R37 - R35 - R32
Brown: W18 - E15 - E13
Blue: B28 - B24 - B21


There are a lot of spots of golden paint in the tag and over the leaves. I colored them with my copic markers too, with some autumn colors palette.

And yesterday, Alicia helped me to find some new inspiration changing the background with photoshop. It has been a funny game. Now I don't know wich options is the best. What do you think?







Please, give me the answer in the comments.
Materials





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.