lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2016

Paper flowers, a beautiful pink mini album

I don't make many mini albums. They take a lot of time and I usually don't have many time to decorate all the pages. However, in this time of the year, November, I always made one or two for my sisters birthdays. I love her so much and they are always a very inspired projects. I hope you like this one as much as me.







The paper collection is Paper Flowers, from Trim Craft, I think it is one of the most beautiful paper collections designed, but I also used some chipboard elements from Graphic 45, embellishments from Scrapiniec, Scrapberry's, and beautiful lace. I enjoyed the sparkling of the beautiful glittered pink paper.

I think that a mini album is always easier to see in a video, so you I edited this one to you. I hope you like this notebook style mini.


See you soon! And happy birthday sister!

Materials



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.