lunes, 23 de enero de 2017

Winter Mini Album with the Whiteout (Bo Bunny) collection

The mini album that I show you today was a Christmas present for a skier. I always love the winter paper collections, specially when they have ski photos, or snowflakes embellishments. The Bo Bunny winter collections and its "Noteworthy" is always my best one.


The Whiteout collection (the one for 2016 winter) was waiting in my stash for some inspiration. When Christmas time arrived in December I decided to don't wait a day more, and I started the mini.


It is keeped in a box, that I made with the same papers. I hope it will keep the cover safe, since it has a lot of layers, beautiful snowflakes and snow paste.


I used all the 12"x12" sheets of the paper collection, so when I only had some scraps, I made some small pages.


Making the decorations for inside the pages with the noteworthy and my winter dies was a beautiful moment. I love winter. 


But I hope that you enjoy to see the mini in my new video. I record the inside and add a lot of explanations about it. So, take a look! I would be very happy if you do it.


See you soon!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.