jueves, 9 de febrero de 2017

GD in Crafts&Me, "Lucy Loo delivering love letter", by The East Wind.

Second Thursday of February and it cames the moment of my second invitation as guest in The Facebook Group of Crafts&Me. This time, I have colored the mystic image from Unky Lastrange (The East Wind) "Lucy Loo delivering love letter" that you can find in the Crafts&Me store as rubber stamp (click here) or digital (here) but I also used the digital paper collection "30 floral fantasy 12x12 Digital papers".

But first of all, what do you prefer to see: the scrapbooking process or more photos?


I have used some of these colored papers printed as 6x6 inches, and then cut it in pieces and mixed them between layers of black cardboard. You can see I made a cover for another notebook, it is not binded yet, but I will bind it in a few days.


I colored Lucy with my sketch copic markers. I could not imagine her dress and flower in other combos that were differen't for red ones. R56 and R39-R37-R35. For the skin, I always love my combo E04-E11-E21-E00-E000, that makes a white skin perfect for red combos. Blush is R22-R20 and the hat is with W5-W3-W1. Finally, the cat is colored with C greys, C5-C3-C1-C00


You can see I add a lot of chipboard elements, this time from Scrapiniec, and red flowers and paper die cuts too. I love to attach embellishments between paper layers.


The Fran tage embossing powders adds a touch of elegance too!


I hope you like this project, see you next Thursday!

1 comentario:

  1. Pues si el trabajo del primer jueves me encantó, éste enamora. Te puedes perder en la infinidad de espléndidos detalles tan bien combinados, además, los sellos de Unky son increíbles.
    Un besazo

    ResponderEliminar

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.