viernes, 21 de abril de 2017

Black Swan, a card for Alicia Bel facebook group!

Inspiration Friday in Alicia Bel Facebook group. Today is my turn to show you a project with one of the lastest digis that you can find in the shop. It is a little ballerina (Daisy Dancer), that I transform into a black swan.


I always use copic sketch markers to color my digis.This time, I used lots of grey tones: C5, C3, C00, W3, W1, for the dress; 100, C5, C3 for the hair; and my usual skin combo: E04, E11, E21, E00 + R22, R20. 




I find this digi perfec for a mixed media background, with lots of layers and pastes: clear gesso, embossing paste, pearls, micro beads,...


The papers are from two different collections, one is "C'est la Vie", by Pink Paislee, and the other is "Wood", by My Mind's Eye.  I love the last one since is perfect for starting mixed media backgrounds. 


The lovely paper flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts! 


I hope you like this card with a different touch! See you soon!



Challenges
613 Avenue Create: Challenge #196, AG. 
The Ribbon Girl, April challenge: use any image.
7kids Challenge Blog, April challenge: AG 
Simon Says Stamp, Wednesdays challenge: Showers and/or flowers.



2 comentarios:

  1. Stunning work! i love the colors you chose for her - you colored them beautifully! Thank you for joining our challenge at 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love it, beautiful mixed media and the image is coloured perfectly.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ResponderEliminar

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.