viernes, 16 de junio de 2017

A new card for Alicia Bel!

We have a new release in the group today! Let me introduce you to the new Alicia's digi, and let me show you the card that I designed for it.



I find this digi wonderful for a lot of situations: a birthday, a graduation, for telling someone that you love him...


I have tried the Prima silicone moulds this week, and the paperclay paste, and enjoyed so much the beautiful embellishments that I have made. I have painted them with a pearled paint first, and added a golden touch after that.


The black papers are from an old collection, "all things chalk" by My mind's eye. You can see a sizzix die, #660746, also.


And the beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I added them a touch of golden paint too.


I hope you have liked the card! And don't forget to visit the Alicia's shop in www.aliciabel.com See you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.