viernes, 26 de enero de 2018

February cover for my mini Happy Planner.

I showed you a hand made disc planner in my last post. But I have an original Happy Planner, mini version, for this year too.


Usually, -I don't buy pink items, but I liked so much the sentiment on the cover, and I decided to use this one for this 2018 year. Anyway, I have to personalice my planner with colored digis, haven't I? This is my cover for February, and my project as member of the Designer Team of Alicia Bel, too.


The beautiful angel is the "Sexy Angel" digital stamp, by Alicia Bel, that you can buy for less if you join the Facebook challenge in the group "The Wonderful World of Alicia Bel". Do it now!


The digital stamp is colored with Copic sketch markers. I had some problems shading her wild hair,  I will colored again maybe, but I love the shadows in her legs instead. I hope you like them too.
See you soon with some new projects. Color something! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.