martes, 22 de mayo de 2018

Altered box, with a Faery Ink mermaid

I made this project some years ago, but I did not share it with you then. Taking a look in my draft inbox now, I realiced about it. This mistake makes me feel so sad, since it was a beautiful project that I made for a swap. I leave you now with the same words that I wrote months ago.

I am super excited to share this project with you! This box was a packaging of mini cheese portions and the challenge in the Facebook Copic group for this month is to make something (colored with copics) beautiful with it. I wanted to do something special, so I tried to do a little luxurious jewelry box. A kind of treasure for a mermaid.


The Mermaid front image is from Faery Ink, it was a freebie that Amanda gave to the members of the Markers!Papers!Digis! Facebook group. I printed it out on copic paper and then paste it over some layers of cardboard. I used the Spellbinders circle set to make the die cuts.


To give it some bling, I used VivaDecor Inka Gold, a metallic bead, and a metallic chain. The white chain of pearls or the violet cristal bead add some touch of losted treasure. Shells, flowers and some touches of VivaDecor paper pen are the final  touch.


I really hope you like it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.